Saturday, April 5, 2014

What We Don't Know

We simply can't afford to eat out.

It takes us $50, my dad and I.

:( I haven't worked out since getting ready for Disney for Thursday.

Not sure, wanna get outta this weird life, parents hate spending on me. Some people just have to go through being on camera by a certain point in life. I wanna make it in life the way I am, (too.). I am ice skating hopefully in summer with allowance. I just bought a bunch of loungewear. So I am not scrappy @ home. Reminds me of the beach in Florida. I am walking to 711 now to get a donut. Sometimes, we get fast food these days. We ate at home yesterday to save, used to eat @ the mall, sometimes got there before my dad. I wanna buy Easter candy this time with my money.. If my parents have money, they supply me with ingredients. Wanna cook simple things like mashed potatos, sliced squash and butter.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment