Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dream Sequence

I'm not sure what all it was now, got some breakfast.  I know that there was something in a house far away. We were like trying to hide.  They were gonna go through a procedure of action and then kill us.  I think I tested something and possibly seemed to save the day.  I kept doing things to groups of people, maybe small kids.

I just read a Fort Lauderdale, FL, ghost story in a Florida ghost story book I bought awhile ago ,, about a witch who gave a family with 6 boys a potion to have a girl .. in exchange for the girl at 10 to teacher her dark magic.  They keep the girl, but as the witch says the girl dies by a horse hoof to the head at a certain deadline of time, probably of 1/2 year.  This is a major Southeastern Florida city, at least today.  I read this @ Disney waiting to go in.

Yes, I am worried if Disney changed my mood, though I was good while there.  People were nicer to me, just patches of mean people, not sure why.  I feel made fun of for being made fun of because it takes effort.  It wasn't a thing like a good thing for me I'd be like oh what did some people do to me that's like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment