Saturday, April 5, 2014

Funny

So, you think I brought Chloe Moretz into this, but you all brought Bella Thorne into this quite a bit.  That's okay, but I mean the fighting?  Should be fun.  I am gonna get out 1'a these days.  I need to practice my singing so I can get rich rich rich.  I am ice skating to get thinner, and I mean it's fun too yea.  I also went swimming today.  When I ice skated, I was able to glide today like anyone, just got tired or rather predicted I'd be sore.  So, I didn't glide that much.  The roller blading I did helped a lot.  I could go out now if I wanted.  I wanna eat, too, maybe the squash and butter I made already.  I am concerned about others feeling okay, too.  I said something @ someone, who does she think she is, and now it's a big deal.. no "don't say that again."  Just some theme of the day partly.  I was just meaning that teens are like that, think only they can be like that.  I even asked my dad if he wanted to be like other young people.  I just got a disturbing message.  They said, "put me down."  How sick.  Now, that is not ^he move^..  :|  Now, they are pulling me into it.  How weird and silly they are in a bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment