Sunday, April 6, 2014

Problem

People getting all serious?  They were the 1s who didn't respond  I was messaging them with help for their lives and they didn't say they wanted me to stop, no answer!  Who cares @ you or anyone?!  This is really lame, no hard feelings.  I was trapped in my room with nothing to do and wanted to say sorry and see if they'd talk to me a little.  But no they are all cutesy in their own world thinking they do good to me, yet everyone is giving them pity like suddenly they are more and more better.

How do you explain why someone is attractive and someone isn't?  We should all be friends, more or less.  It cannot be oh I am ugly but that's because you're not white even though you have done better with what you're supposed to do.  You can't say that you're white so all of a sudden you knock out someone not as white who was more well-behaved.  I am not saying anyone in particular is more or less unattractive.  Because of this they are competing for things they cannot have because most people don't do anything to help them get it like them.  I don't mean it in some bad way but like how it is.  Like, they simply don't do much exercise or something like that.

I will not take this playing around about something.  How do you have the right to know and get all uppity?  People who seem to make sense suddenly doing this.

Sorry if anything I said was off.

No comments:

Post a Comment