Sunday, April 6, 2014

E-Mail

I need someone to talk to @ something that's not too important..

..I had called the police, and they took me to Lakeside for no reason because I was with my therapist @ the time and she just let me go and they cuffed me and lied to me, again.  I threw things in the house, and the police just took me.  I was taken to the mental hospital in New Orleans when I least expected, just was withdrawn.

No, my counselor is not much help.  I just want someone to talk to @ my worries and I thought a lawyer might help.  How much does it cost to consult you?  If I have no money, can you tell me what else I can do?

I wanted to talk to a police @ my problems.  Do you know how I can get there?  They are always open to help, I thought, not taking me to jail.  I mean, instead of calling someone over the phone.

Or you can just respond to this and tell me what you think.  Nothing happened, I just want someone to talk to.  Do you know a help line that will talk to me?  Counselors just say I'm sick for stupid reasons and don't help.  They don't say anything to me.  So, yea, before it's too late.  You might help me plan my future or something.  Seems my counselor can't do that.  Should I talk to you or someone else?  I already post my questions online and not much participation in helping me.  Like, I want to talk @ the nature of Orlando and what it's like living with people here.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Christina Barrett


No comments:

Post a Comment